• These are horizontal type, single stage, single entry, horizontal volute type pumps with a horizontal suction port on the axis and the discharge port on the top, and enclosed impeller.
• Since the volute is symmetrical it can be assembled to be used in either direction. Thanks to this feature, it can also be used with motors which rotate counterclockwise.
• UNM pump impellers are dynamically balanced to the base. The axial thrust is compensated by rear back wear rings and balance holes.
• The pumps are equipped with a rigid shaft that can operate under different loads.
• The sliding bearing within the suction body is lubricated with water.
• The construction is compact thanks to the short distance between the bend-resistant shaft and bearing and the volute. This feature allows it to be used in space-restricted (eg.Marine Fire Brigade)
• In standart configurations, two roller bearings are used. A console bearing is optional.
Fields of Application
• Fi-Fi systems for fire boats
• Fresh water and sea water pumping for ships.
• Large fire extinguishing systems
• Industrial and public installations.
Capacity Range: (m³ / h) 400 ... 4000
Head: (m) 60 ... 150
Operating Pressure: 16 bar
Operating Temperature: (° C) -20 ... 110
Motor Speed Range (d/d)1000...1800
Suction Flange: DN 300 ... DN 500
Compression Flange: DN 250 ... DN 400<