• These are single stage, end suction centrifugal pumps.
• The main pump dimensions are compatible with DIN 24256 (ISO 2858).
• Performances are compatible with NFPA standarts.
• The single entry, enclosed impeller is dynamically balanced against thrust (axial force) by means of balance holes and back wear rings. The pump and the motor are connected by flexible coupling onto a common base plate.
• Shaft leak prevention is provided by soft packing gaskets according to NFPA requirements.
• The maintenance of the pump is very easy. The shaft and the rotating parts can easily be removed without touching the suction and discharge systems.
• Since there are very many common parts it is easy find and store spare parts.
• YNM series fire pumps can be manufactured according to 12845 standards
Fields of Application
• Manufacturing plants
• Power plants